Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 11 October 2012

I'm so excited!

Hello again all,
Two posts in one day! At last I can announce what I have been bursting to say. ....


I am so thrilled to be a part of this amazingly talented team!

This week  it's Team Gem's turn and our generous sponsors are
The Stamping Boutique
&

My fellow teamie Natalie designed this brilliant sketch for us to use.


We were lucky enough to be given this sassy image from Rendonkulous to play around with ....


....so I decided to use it for my husband's birthday card..
His idea of heaven chocolate cake and a naked lady!
IN HIS DREAMS!
I have to admit to being very nervous about this card. The rest of the DT are so talented and their colouring skills are awesome.

Enjoy the challenge, have fun and get creating.


9 comments:

  1. Congrats Dear...and lovely colors and card design....you are truly inspiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big congrats on your new DT place Sheryl!
    Your card is fabulous, I love the image and brilliant detailing

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sheryl, I quite agree that image is really a great sassy one! I bet your husband loved his card!

    Congrats on the new DT position as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us this week at Divas by Design.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh well done Sheryl - I'm thrilled for you and you deserve it coz your cards are beautiful. Enjoy! Jeanette
    PS Love this card - so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hun! Thanks for playing at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations this week! Also welcome to the Charisma Team, you did great work with my sketch ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing :) Fabulous work xx
    Congrats on your new DT

    Hope to be back at IWD with you soon

    Hugs Hev xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh I have been tempted to buy this image!!! Love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Diva's By Design,
    DT member~~ Rina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab creation and thanks for joining us at Creative inspirations for our Anything goes challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx