Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 11 October 2012

Monochrome Time at CRAFT Challenge

Morning all, I trust you are well.
Once again it is Thursday and I am left wondering where the week has gone. There is a brand new challenge at CRAFT challenge today. Our theme for this week is .....
Monochromatic

As usual our amazing 'boss lady' Jo has engaged some fantastic sponsors.


As October is breast cancer awareness month, several of the DT inspired by our own Saskia have gone with the think pink theme.


The image I chose is one of the Bugaboo pink ribbon gals - Vivian

Th papers are from a Katie Pertiet set and have been recoloured digitally. 
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The pretty rose ribbon was a gift from my best friend.
The ribbon was from a local craft shop.
The gems are from my stash and the flowers are wild orchid of course.
The sentiment is a LOTV vintage greeting.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Crafts and Me challenge - Anything goes.
Creative inspirations - anything goes
Divas by design - anything goes.
In the pink - pink plus one

Our DT have some amazing projects. Please visit their individual blogs.
Have fun





4 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl - beautiful soft colour scheme, gorgeous embellishments and a fab. image. Love the Rose ribbon.

    Thank you for joining us at ITP - do pop by again!
    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun! Thanks for playing at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fabulous project - Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week for our anything goes challenge
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Wedensdays Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx