Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 22 November 2012

Colour Combo

Good morning Peeps,
                               It's a colour challenge at Charisma Cardz this week and this week it's Team Gem's turn to host the challenge. 
Our theme was chosen by our lovely  Catherine who used this picture for inspiration.


Our very generous sponsors are 


Here is my DT card using a Kenny K image.


My nephew has just bought himself some mixing decks and is having a whale of a time with them.
So when I saw the image I just had to use it for his Christmas card.

The image is coloured using promarkers.
The papers are available for free  here .
The pine cones and bell are from e bay.

Have a great day.


1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card - fabulous image so beautifully coloured.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx