Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 20 December 2012

A little steam punk

It's so difficult to make cards for my nephew who is just about to become a teenager. So I really hope he likes this Christmas card made for the new challenge at Charisma Cardz.

Our Sponsors this week are 

Here is my DT card using an image from Make It Crafty


The papers are from Bearly Mine Designs
The image is coloured with Promarkers
The card candy was some I bought at the NEC in November.


Happy Christmas To You All
Have a peaceful holiday.



3 comments:

  1. love this Sheryl!! Thanks for all your hard work this year on Team Gem, have a great christmas! :) Gem x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous and totally joyful card this is Sheryl, love your colouring, it´s fabulous! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. I´d also like to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, take care, Ira x
    irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! I love that Santa!


    Merry Christmas!

    --Cheryl--

    Stop by my blog to check out my Winter Blog Candy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx