Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 11 February 2013

It's A Girl!


Good morning everyone,
                                    Firstly I would like to congratulate our best friends on becoming grandparents for the first time on Saturday.

Congratulations

Lynn and Clive!

Obviously I would also like to congratulate

Chris and Gemma on the safe arrival of their daughter

Emily Louise!

Over  at INCY WINCY this week, we have a new sponsor and a new challenge.

Our sponsor is



And the challenge is

Add Texture

(This could be glitter; dry embossing, fabric; feathers – anything to give your creation that touchy feely factor)


I chose this cute image from the Birdie Baby set to make a card for our first time grandparents. 


The image was coloured with Promarkers and Flex markers.
The papers are from the Printable Heaven set - pink  here
The hessian, feathers and gems are from stash.
The flowers are from Wild Orchids.
The swirl was made using a Doo Hickey die
The corners were made using a Cheery Lynn lacey corner die.
The sentiment was made on my PC.

Have a great day and enjoy the challenge.




1 comment:

  1. A fantastic card, Sheryl. I love the hessian nest.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx