Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 21 February 2013

One Layer Card


Good morning all,
Today over at Charisma Cardz we have a new challenge.

This week it is team Gem's turn to host the challenge and the theme was chosen by Joyce.

We would like you to create a one layer card.

This means one piece of card folded in half with no additional layers and minimal embellishments, with the image stamped or printed directly onto the cardstock.

Our fantastic sponsors this week are Card Mad Fairy and Pink Cat Studios

Here is my DT card for this week using two hearts from Card Mad Fairy.



Boy was this a challenge for me!  I really don't do clean and simple cards so this really difficult for me. I really missed my embellies and layers on this one.
As you can see I glittered part of the image to define some of the pretty detail.
The ribbon is from my stash as are the gems.

Not a lot else to say about this card!
Enjoy the challenge and please visit my fellow teamies for their inspiration.

Have a great day and enjoy the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx