Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 1 April 2013

Bizarre, Wacky and Unique Holidays

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your long holiday weekend.
This week at INCY WINCY Designs we have a great fun challenge for you.
No birthday, anniversary, Christmas, etc.  It MUST be a funny holiday taken from this website
Our generous sponsor for this week is

 Doodle Dragon Studios


Here is my card to celebrate May 6th No Diet Day.
I am already looking forward to this day as today I am starting a strict healthy eating campaign to lose weight for a forthcoming wedding.



A day dedicated to raising awareness of how unhealthy dieting can be harmful, or respecting and accepting body types, and promoting healthy eating rather than dieting. No Diet Day aims to help to teach people to have a healthy relationship with food, and to ditch restrictive diets and the harmful results they often have, such as anorexia and body-type perceptions in the media.

The image is Cupcake Monkey.
The Papers are from the Nitwit Collection Time for tea
The ribbon and gems are from stash.
The card shape was cut on my Silhouette from a template I bought here.
The sentiment was made using a Little Claire’s Stamp here.


Have fun with this challenge, and remember to hop over to see my fellow DT members creations.

Enjoy the rest of the holiday.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx