Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 11 April 2013

Christmas in April


Good morning all,
Well I it certainly feels like Christmas here, the wind is bitter! And today for me it's back to work after the Easter holiday. Once again the time has flown and unfortunately I haven't accomplished all that I set out to do!
Today over at CRAFT challenge we have a brand new challenge. 
It is our Christmas Challenge week - each month one of our challenges will be a Christmas challenge so that we can all get ahead with those Christmas cards.

Our fantastic sponsors are......


 HopeJacare        A Day for Daisies        

  Flonz              DigiDarla

I decided to make a tag this time for a change using a simple image from
A Day for Daisies called ‘three presents’
I teamed it with a Katie Pertier Christmas blendable (Christmas Blendables N0 4)  to create a simple scene.



I cut the tag using my large Go Kreate Tattered Tag die 
The bottom layer is Kraft card; Th middle Layer is plain red cardstock and the striped paper is from Katie Pertiets Vintage Christmas Paper set.
The Doily was made using a Cheery Lynn Die
The Snowflakes were cut using a Marriane die set.
The flowers are Wild orchids.
The Ticket is a Cuddly Buddly sentiment digi stamp.
The ribbons, bell are and cute Santa Peg are from my stash.
Beneath the flowers you can just make out the holly sprig again cut with a Marianne die and coloured lightly with Bundles Sage Distress ink.

I am entering this into the following challenges

Have a great day and enjoy the challenge.



11 comments:

  1. Oh Shelby that is just stunning I love all the work youve put into it, youve created one gorgeous Tag. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag is so bright and cheerful really sings Christmas. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good Luck!
    Sandy :) DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous tag, beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sheryl....super fab tag..looks brill, have a good weekend hunny, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW what a great tag. Boy you will be prepared for Christmas when it rolls around this year!! LOL Thanks for joining us at the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.
    Barbara SNSCC - coordin.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work. Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous Christmas card, and well done you for making an early start (puts me to shame ....LOL!)

    Claire x

    (Thank you so much for lovely comment, on my acetate card, and thank you, my husband is in much better health now xx)

    PS- have just become a follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous! :) xx Thanks for joining us at Artistic Inspirations this week - Paula DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tag! The embellishments are fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us at PTT.

    Kim - PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and I love all the flowers! Thanks so much for playing along at DRS Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous tag, love the image and the beautiful embellishments, thank you for joining us for the CBN challenge.

    Sylv xx
    Crafty Bloggers Network DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx