Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 29 April 2013

Ocean Animals

Good morning all,
                          Monday again and time to announce a new challenge at INCY WINCY Designs
This week our theme is 

Ocean Animals

Our generous sponsor this week is Meljen Designs



Sadly there is no card from me this week due to a family bereavement, but do hop along to my fellow teamies blogs to check out their fantastic projects.

Have a great day,

Hugs Sheryl xx

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear your sad news Sheryl. Thoughts, prayers and loving hugs winging their way to you.
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx