Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 9 September 2013

Sketch time at Incy Wincy

Good morning all. It’s time for another challenge over at Incy Wincy.
This week our sponsor is the fantastic KennyK.



We have a fab sketch for you to follow this week.



We were lucky enough to have some KennyK stamps to play with.
I used this stamp called Scrooge for my teenage nephew’s Christmas card.


The papers were from Stamping All Day.
The image was coloured with Promarkers
The snowball/pom pom trim was from my stash – a gift from my best friend.
The parcels are part of a Nit Wit set and have been recoloured in my graphics program.

Have fun with the challenge.


1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx