Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 1 December 2013

Cute n Cuddly Christmas

Good morning all.
It's time for another monthly challenge over at Natalie and Amy’s and this month our challenge is ……
Cute and Cuddly Christmas.
As usual at this time of year time is running away with me so for my DT card, I used the Party Paws Digital Kit from Crafters’ Companion.






The image has been decoupaged.
The door handle is a Tim Holtz brad.
The dies are both by memory box.
The chunky glitter is from my stash.
The papers are from the NitWit Collection Comfort and Joy.

Enjoy your day and the challenge.

3 comments:

  1. This is definitely very cute and cuddly. Love the sparkling details.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute & very snuggly. Love it hun, those dies are so perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx