Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 25 May 2015

Relaxing and Crafting

Good evening all,

I hope those of you in the UK have had a good Bank Holiday weekend. Today I have a ‘general’ card made for my stash of cards for those emergencies that pop up from time to time.




And here is a peak at the inside



The image is Oli from Teddy Bo digital stamps which I don’t think exist on the internet anymore. He is coloured with Promarkers.

The papers are from Michelle Roos ‘Men Only’ set – here . I just love the subtle colours in this set which can be used for either sex.

The sentiment was printed on a ticket from the same set.

The pearls are from my stash and the die cut ‘with love’ is from Joanna Sheen’s signature dies collection.



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
Incy Wincy – All or Nothing (lots of or no layers)
My Time To Craft – Zoo animals
Simply Paper Craft – Anything goes
Wags ‘n’ whiskers – lots of layers

Enjoy the rest of your evening.


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Lots of wonderful detail and great layout. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs this week. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sheryl. I love that you have decorated the inside too. Thanks for joining in the Layers challenge at Incy Wincy Designs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, love the layers! Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Sheryl, what a totally adorable card! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx