Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 20 August 2015

Love You the mostest & DT Call

Good morning,
Over at Tiddly Inks there is a DT Call - details here 
When I was asked to make a card by a family friend for her daughter’s wedding I just had to choose this gorgeous image ..
….Love You the Mostest from Tiddly Inks. Christy's images are always my go to images for wedding cards. There is such a great choice to suit all types of cards.
I am going to try for the DT so fingers crossed.


Close up of gorgeous image…


And the inside …




My card is a tri fold 8 x 8 card.
The beautiful papers were freebies from Bearly Mine Designs which sadly no longer exists.
The image is coloured using Promarkers.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is from Creative Expressions.
The cute little handle is from my stash.
The bride’s veil was painted with glamour dust glitter paint. Just to give it an iridescent look.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
I love Promarkers  - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination -  Always Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion -  Always Anything Goes





Enjoy your day



3 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Sheryl! Love the image, layout and the dreamy colour scheme! Hope all is well with you and you're enjoying your summer hols!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing. Lovely folds and papers and gorgeous image. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty, love the soft colours, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx