Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 30 August 2015

Nutcracker Prince

Good morning,
Today we have a new challenge over at ……..
It’s another in our ‘Choose Your Own Challenge’ series. These are enormous fun and really give you the opportunity to stretch yourself creatively.
For my project I used two beautiful stamps from Aurora Wings
I chose to make a shaped card ( book), Christmas and gold/ metal.


Inside


with a gift


I love these cards because there is room for a little gift inside, in this one I have popped in two nutcracker tree ornaments.
The images are coloured with Promarkers.
The paper is from the Michelle Roos collection Dear Santa
The lace, gold corners and ribbon are from my stash
The tree was cut using a tattered lace die and the snowflakes were made using a Joy snowflake die. I added semi-transparent glitter to the die cuts.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges….

A Snowflakes Promise Winter or Christmas Themed (Week 2)
Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge - Snowflakes & Sparkle 
Through The Craft Room Door   Always Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination -   Always Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude -   Anything Goes 
Crafty Girls Creations -  Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts  - Anything Goes
Artbymiran Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting-With-Friends Anything Goes

Simply Papercraft - - Anything Goes

Have a great day ….


8 comments:

  1. Wow, I love it !
    Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
    Hugs
    Willeke
    DT Through The Craft Room Door
    Made by Willeke {My personal Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely holiday book card! Thanks for sharing with Crafting with an Attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulous and cool! I love the design and colors. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Holly Jolly Christmas challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project.. Thank you for joining our 39th challenge at Artbymira Challenge blog.. Hope to see you again in our next challenge.. and Good Luck at the draw ;)

    xx ~RoRa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a fabulous project! So beautiful and creative. Thank you for joining us at Crafting-With-Friends. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is awesome - a great way to send a gift. Thank you for sharing your creation with us at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx