Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 16 August 2015

Sisters and Besties

Good morning all,
Today I would like to share my DT project for the new challenge over at
613 Avenue Create 
which is a birthday card for my lovely sister.

As always the theme is Anything Goes – no twist this week.
I have chosen this beautiful image from


The image has been coloured with Promarkers
The lovely papers are by Michelle Roos from the Shabby Purple Charms Collection.
The sentiment was made on my PC
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges….


·                     Bloggers -  Birthday Card

·                     Cute Card Thursday -  Anything Goes

Have a great week

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous creation. Your coloring and layout are fabulous. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and a beautiful layout. Love that curved sentiment matting. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Patties Creations.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, love your colouring and all the added details.Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo! Love this image!! Wow your layout is fabulous, I like how you broke up the sentiment and drew the eye with the vertical "happy birthday". Awesome work! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simply Papercraft and good luck!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx