Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 11 October 2015

Herd the moos?

Good morning,
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. We have a new challenge over at
613 Avenue Create which as always is Anything Goes but we also have a twist if you would really like to challenge yourself.
October 13th is Eleanor Roosevelt's birthday so to celebrate 

our talented Kathi has created some free PNG's of her most famous quotes.  

Our optional twist this week is to use one of the quotes which can be found on the challenge blog.

My DT card today is for the Anything goes part of the challenge and is made using an image from Kitty Bee Designs.


The image is coloured with Promarkers
The paper, ribbon and dragonfly brads are all from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..

Crafty Sentiment Designs  - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly  - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door  - Always Anything Goes
7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes
Artbymiran Challenge  Anything Goes
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards - Animals
Crafting-With-Friends  Always Anything Goes
Creative Fingers -    Always Anything Goes

Simply Papercraft - Always Anything Goes

Have fun



3 comments:

  1. :D hey teamie - love these little moos! Gorgeous work. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Keep Smilin',
    Stacey xxx
    TTCRD DT
    Lasata's Crafty Hideout {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is super cute! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at CC & CC. We hope to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for taking part in our art by miran challenge,
    I very much enjoyed looking at your project and all
    the time and detail you put into it, good luck hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx