Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Saturday 12 March 2016

CRAFT Challenge DT Call

Good Evening,
There is a Design Team Call over at CRAFT Challenge and those wishing to apply for a position on the team have been asked to create a blog post showing some of their best work and say why  you would like to be part of the team.
The closing date for this call is 31st March.

I have chosen the following examples because they are amongst my favourites, ones I particularly enjoyed making.

       


        



               


I would love to be part of this talented team because I enjoy the diversity of the challenges they provide. The thing I love most about being part of a DT is the sharing of ideas and being able to visit the blogs of other crafters to see how they have interpreted the challenge. We all learn so much from each other all of the time.

So fingers crossed……..





6 comments:

  1. Lovely work. Good luck in the design team call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work as always and I am sure they will be delighted you entered and would be lucky to have you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I've been looking for DT call at CRAFT for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for entering our DT call Sheryl, we have been missing you.

    Love,

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely creations, Sheryl! Thanks for your interest in joining the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, some lovely creations, good luck in the DT call xx Jean

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx