Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 April 2012

Use a digi only

Good morning all,
Today we have a brand new challenge over at INCY WINCY designs.
This week we would like you to use a digi only - no rubber stamps.
Our generous sponsor this week is 


The winner will choose 4 digis from the site. There are so many gorgeous images you will be spoilt for choice.

The DT were lucky enough to play around with some gorgeous images and as it was my anniversary last week, I chose 'seahorses' to make my first ever twisted easel card for my husband's card.

The image was coloured with Promarkers.
I added liquid pearls to the bubbles.
The papers are from a Nitwit collection 'under the sea' but I added the 'love' using a mist digi from 
I really like these tools and am collecting more of them. They really enhance your papers and help to make your projects a bit more personal. 
This site is worth checking out if you are not familiar with it - there are lots of freebies on there.

I am entering this card into the 

Pop over to the INCY WINCY blog to check out the DT inspiration and please visit their individual blogs.
We are looking forward to your amazing projects.
Have a good day

Hugs Sheryl xxx


10 comments:

  1. A fabulous card, Sheryl. I love the image and the twisted easel style is great.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Sheryl, love the twisted easel and great layout, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent blue card. Beautiful blue papers. Nice picture. Great job. Congratulations !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz Challenge this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card hunny sooooo beautiful! love it! love the colours too! by the way how is your mum these days?
    hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww this is so pretty, love the layout and beautiful colours... got this image too, loved using it. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the seahorses image which is beautifully coloured. Great twisted easel.
    Colette xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card - wonderful colouring and great shape.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a really fun way to make a romantic/love card. These sea horses are perfect with the bg paper and layout. Really like the look of this. :)

    Thank you so much for linking up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card, the image is beautiful. Thanks for playing at Charisma. Carissa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning! Great card design, & I adore those sea horses. Such a pretty card, Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx