Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 25 October 2012

Don't Be Square

Good morning everyone,
                                     I hope you are all keeping well.
It's Thursday again and time for another challenge over at Charisma Cardz
The theme his week chosen by Team Gems very own Debbie is
Don't Be Square.
So we are looking forward to all those amazing projects using all of your fancy folds, dies, templates or any other fantastic ideas you come up with.

Our fabulous sponsor this week is

Here is my card using the gorgeous Olivia and Archie stamp.


The image has been coloured with Promarkers.
THe papes are from a Nitwit set called Meow.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The sentiment is a LOTV stamp.
The shape was cut on my grand calibur, using Go Kreate XXL dies.

Please pop over to my amazing teamies who have made some amazing projects.
I am entering this into the following challenges

Enjoy the challenge.


2 comments:

  1. Awwww this is gorgeous, that image is adorable and I love the colours and pretty detailing

    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Sherly. I love the cute image and the great shape and colours you have used.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx