Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 6 December 2012

Christmas

Good morning,
Every year I promise myself I will be more organised and ready for Christmas and every year it's the same - always a last minute panic!

Here we are with another CRAFT  challenge. This time it is a Christmas challenge - a nice easy one.

Our sponsors this week are

I made my Dt card this week using this sweet image by Elizabeth Bell


Isn't she adorable?
The papers are from Stamping All Day - Shabby Blues Paper Pack  and are sooo pretty.
The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly 
The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.

Have fun with this challenge.

Have a great day 




4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and pretty colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet image and love the way you colored it. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning yet again Sheryl. Absolutely love your colouring and that image is so sweet. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for our final challenge this year. Bettina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very stunning. I love the image.
    We are so pleased to have you join us on our challenge. We wish you the best of luck on entering this week. Please come back soon for another wonderful challenge.

    Hugs Tammy Ortiz Senior Designer for Whimsy Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx