Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Monday 25 February 2013

Anything But A Card at Incy Wincy

Good morning all, I trust you are all well,
Today over at INCY WINCY designs we have another new challenge
Which is, as the title of this post suggests....

Anything but a card.

These challenges really are that for me but my fellow teamies are fantastic when it comes to this type of challenge.

Our sponsor this week is 


The DT were lucky enough to be given some amazing images to play with.
I chose 'new baby mouse', but used him slightly differently than it was intended for.

Here is my decorated cracker


These crackers have been sitting on my shelf since last August!
I was full of good intentions to use them for putting Christmas gifts in.
They are available here

The patterned paper is from Country Christmas Set of digi papers by Stamping Mindy

I now have lots of ideas for these crackers so you may be seeing more. At least that will be one more unused thing off the shelves lol.

Have a great day, 



2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cracker with brilliant colouring and a lovely image

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this its so clever and LOVE the image too! you have done a great job! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx