Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Anything goes at The Paper Shelter

Good morning from a very wet part of the UK. 
I really do hope that the weather is better where you are.
Today as always on Wednesday's sees a new challenge at The Paper Shelter.

As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.


If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

The theme this week is  
Anything Goes.

This week I have decided to make a little 'Thank you' gift box for my little grandson to give to his nursery teacher.
I used the image Gothika and coloured her in pink to match the colours of the box.



The box was cut on my Silhouette machine using a cutting file available here
The base card is just 270gsm card stock and the pretty papers are again from Katie Pertiet - Botanist Notebook no19- here
Gothika was coloured with Promarkers.
The swirl was from a Marianne Creatables set.
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The sentiment is from Lily of the Valley.

Please check out the rest of the Team B creations because they are just AWESOME!

Have fun with this challenge.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl oh wow love your design and the contents of the box look so yummy, your image is just beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous box. I love the image and I'm sure the contents will be much appreciated.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx