Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 30 May 2013

Here come the boys

Good morning all, I hope everything is well with you all.
It's Thursday again and we have a new challenge at CRAFT this week.
The theme for this week is 
Fathers Day / Male 

Our Sponsors this week are



I have really been struggling this week to find my inspiration- my mojo seems to have gone on holiday so my card for this week is not one I am thrilled with.

The image is ‘It’s your day by Karen’s Doodles


The base layer paper is my own design incorporating Warwickshire County Cricket Clubs logo and team colours because this card is for my husband who is a member of the club.
The other papers were freebies that I found ages ago on the internet, sorry I don’t remember where.
The buttons and bakers’ twine are from my stash.
The image as always is coloured with Promarkers

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
Brown Sugar –- Father's Day
QKR Stampede –One for the Boys
Hiding in my Craft Room -  Father's Day
My Sheri Crafts  Father's Day
Paper Creator's Crafts Anything Goes
613 AvenueCreate Anything Goes
Challenges 4 Everybody - Always Anything Goes
Here Come theBoys - Must have Buttons (ends 31st May)
Lacy Sunshine must have hand coloured image - Always Anything Goes
clearlyistamp - fathers day
Fitztown Challenge -  Anything Goes
Enjoy the challenge 








14 comments:

  1. Smashing card. Love that image that would be ideal for many dads lol.

    Great papers to.

    Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar. Good luck.

    Tracey DTxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too hard on yourself this card is fab -but I think when you struggle with the mojo thing its always hard to please yourself. i love that youve designed your backing paper hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your card is just adorable - but we do require the use of our images in our challenges at Just Some Lines. Please do try again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and well done with the paper, it's fab.
    Thanks for joining us at Lacy Sunshine.
    Anjie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card and fab papers! You´re way to hard on yourself, this is a great male card!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Hugs Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the image. And your coloring is wowsers good!!

    Come play with us at Clearly iStamp in our Father's Day Challenge!! Would love to see you there!

    Kathy D.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card, I just love the image you have used.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Brown Sugar, I hope we’ll see you again next week!
    Hugs,
    Linda (DT) xox
    squirrelsnippets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That digi is so correct! Great layering too. Thanks for playing at HIMCR.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful paper choices to go with that wonderful digi! Great job on it all! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you came an played at Clearly iStamps Father's Day Challenge.

    Regular scheduled challenges will begin on June 21st with new and exciting stuff! Hope to see you there!!

    Kathy D.
    Clearly Digi Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh how fun. I ador this fun Father's Day image. I love the fun papers and colors your have used. thanks for joining us.
    Nancy Guest Designer Clearly iStamp

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think its a fantastic card, I just love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Clearly iStamp Father's Day challenge. Dawn Frost Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card! It's neat that you were able to make paper that works for the team! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is always hard to come up with ideas for the men in our lives, you have done a grand job, your husband will love it. Thank you for entering our first challenge from all the design team at Fitztown.
    http://fitztownchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx