Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Paper Shelter goes ' girly swirly'

Good morning friends, I hope the weather is as gorgeous where you are as it is here.
Today as always on Wednesday there is a new challenge over at the Paper Shelter.

As always if you use a Paper Shelter Image available here, you will be in with a chance of winning an amazing $30 voucher to spend in the store.

If you win using any other image you win 3 digis of your choice from the shop.
So with prizes like this on offer, why not have a go?

The theme this week is
Girly Swirly ( include at least one swirl on your card)

Here is my card for this week using the new gorgeous 
'Vintage Seamstress'


 Time has been against me this last week so I used the pre-coloured image from the  set. The coloured images a just stunning and perfect when you just don't have enough time to colour your own.
I have matched the image with papers from 
The swirls were cut using a Marianne designs die
The spool of cotton brad was from ebay and the blooms were from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The sentiment was made on the computer.
The scalloped cards are available at Natalie and Amy's on line shop - here
Have fun with the challenge and enjoy your day.





2 comments:

  1. Hi Sheryl, I love this image it reminds me of my dear mum, and youve created a stunning card with it. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome Sheryl. I love how you combined the colors and elements. Thank you for using the image. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx