Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 15 May 2015

Missing you

Today I actually took some time out for myself and created this little card for my beloved goddaughter Imogen who now lives in Texas. I miss her and her mummy so much and as she has just started ballet classes I couldn't resist this gorgeous Mo Manning image lil ballerina - available here




I decorated the inside to match the front.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.....

The Papers are from Rasberry Road Designs
The doily was cut using a cheery Lynn die
The glitter is Glamour Dust
The ribbon is from my stash


The Ribbon Girls - W, must use ribbon – Anything Goes with an Image
Fairytale Stampers  must use stamp / digi stamp -  #55 Bingo ( pearls, glitter, flowers)
Crafting from the Heart  - Always Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion  - Always Anything Goes
Cutie Pie Challenge -must be "cute" - (MayLayers
Melonheadz Friends Challenge -  All About Kids
Crafter's Cafe -  Feminine
The Stamping Boutique -  Die Cut or Punch
Wags 'n Whiskers - Lots of Layers

Thanks for stopping by





8 comments:

  1. oh what a sweetie this is.....such a cute and adorable image!

    thank you for joining in with the Cuties xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cute card. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful, your granddaughter will cherish it. Thanks for joining us at The Stamping Boutique

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "Feminine" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet. Beautifully finished inside and out. Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love what you did with the ribbon and the inside is a wonderful pretty surprise! Thank you for joining us at Melonheadz and hope to see you again soon! :) ~Annie

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion#261!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card. Thank you for sharing with the Cutie Pies. Shona x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx