Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Thank you

Good Morning,
Well here we are almost at the end of 2015, my how time flies!
We have a new challenge over at Natalie and Amy’s for you and it’s a nice easy one

‘Thank You’

For my DT card I dug out my Party Paws Digi Kit CD and played about with it in my Craft Artist Program. This digi kit will only work with this program, but Natalie and Amy have another Party Paws CD which you can use in your other programs such as MY Craft Studio.
I created my own decoupage for this gorgeous little chap and used it along with a Joanna Sheen signature die to create my card.


'Collall' all purpose glue
The beautiful papers were created using blendables by Katie Pertiet over at Designer Digitals


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges……

7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination -  Always Anything Goes
Paper Shelter Challenge -  Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Stamps - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door  - Always Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown  -  Anything Goes - runs till Jan 4

2 comments:

  1. Totally adorable!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love that little bear and the 'thank you' cut is perfect. The bow and gems top it off! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx