Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Sunday 17 January 2016

Pears and Roses

Good morning,
                        Time for another challenge at 613 Avenue Create.
We're Anything Goes as usual this week, but this week’s optional twist is to create a stylish and elegant card or creation.
This week it’s my turn to create an anything goes using one of our sponsor’s images.


I chose this beautiful stamp, Pears and Roses from Beccy’s Place



The image is coloured with Promarkers.
Papers from Michelle R Designs – Rose Cottage
Lace and gems from my stash
Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges …

Southern Girls -  One For The Girls (W2 of 2)
7 Kids College Fund - Anything Goes
Fresh Brewed Designs - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks W, - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
Not Just Cards - M, F - (January) Always Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Your papers and image are so pretty! The colors are so delicate ~~ makes me long for spring! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pritty card! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge. Bianca XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful combo of paper and stamp. Thanks so much for joining in the fun with the Southern Girls for our 'One For The Girls' challenge. Love what you've done for it! Come back and join us again soon. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx