Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Friday 3 June 2016

Anything Goes at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge

Good Morning,
It’s the first Friday of the month – June already, and we have a new challenge over at

This month the theme is straight Anything Goes

And our sponsor this month is Foil Play

This month I have made a circle pop up album as a gift for my best friend. I have put pictures in it taken at her recent 60th birthday celebration.






There are lots of tutorials on you tube showing you how to make these cute albums.
The papers I have used are from Katie Pertiet Aged Perfection Pack no 2 collection here.
The vintage lady on the front is from Foil Play – Debbie Moor Elegant ladies #15 - here
The embellishments are die cut using various dies from my stash.

Please stop by my fellow team members blogs and leave them some crafty hugs.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges……

A Beautiful Mess - M(last Friday of M), 3E - No. 3 - Anything Goes
Crafting-With-Friends 2W, 3E - (W1 of 2) Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - W, 3E – #328 - Add a Butterfly
Creative Fingers -  2W , 3E, No totally digital projects - No.109 - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party - W,JFF, E3 - #126 - Anything Goes

Through the Purple Haze 2W, E3, C10 #103 Use A Die And/Or Punch (W1 of 2)

8 comments:

  1. Sheryl, this is just gorgeous! I love the vintage vibe!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl, you already know how much I love this, just such a super idea to make a mini album in this shape...hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheryl Hunni, I love all these clever ideas you come up with, and you would have to be one of the best team members that have improved so very much I love with the awesome things you create, and a huge team player and always add 100%, you are never late you always comment more than is asked of you and I really appreciate you... Please think hard... Love ya my support mentally and emotionally...

    Hugest hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fabulous - I am inspired to make on myself. Thanks so much for joining us this time at hte Creative fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheryl this project is awesome! She is one lucky friend to be receiving this - I love it!
    Hugs,
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a beautiful, fun project. Love it! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Great project. Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at A Beautiful Mess good luck. We hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Crafty Hugs Jen (DT/Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty book and lovely design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx