Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 29 September 2016

Flowers and Nature

Good morning,
It's time for a new challenge over at I love Promarkers.
This week’s theme is Flowers/Nature
Our sponsors is
My DT project for this challenge used
The Sweet Gardener




The papers are from a romantic lace wedding collection available here
The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts
The lace and pearls are from my stash.
The sentiment was n
made using a tag stamp from Little Claires I think.




4 comments:

  1. Sheryl this is just so gorgeous, pretty, fun and colourful. Loving the pretty flowers. This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, gorgeous colours, image and design. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so beautiful! I love the design of your card and all of the flowers are perfect! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous creation, love this layout you used and the gorgeous image. Thanks so much for playing along at The Paper Shelter's Blooming Days challenge. Hugs! Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx