Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 25 May 2017

Man Made at CRAFT

Good Evening,
This week over at   CRAFT we have a fab new challenge.

This week’s theme is Fathers' Day/Male



Our fabulous sponsor this week is…


I love cats and so for my DT card I chose '' Sprayclean - Stu" 

 

The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from the Nitwit Collection Coffee Talk
The clipboard is made using a Marrianne Die and the buttons are from my stash.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..
Crafty Creations - 2W, 2E - #341 Always Anything Goes (Week 1 of 2)
Crafty Gals Corner -  W, E2 - #124 - 2 or More Designer Papers
Creative Moments - 2W, 3E - #118 - Anything Goes (Week 2 of 2)
Cards und More 2W must stamp C5 - # 185 - Father's Day (week 1)
Cardz 4 Guyz 2W, 3E - #170 - Favorite Color Combo (week 1)
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers Challenge W must use promarkers - #396 Make It Manly
Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes 


12 comments:

  1. Haha, I love the sentiment and image combo! Thank you for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card! Love the image and your colour scheme! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, good luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card Sheryl! I love that 'to do list' and your lovely papers! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for Promarkers. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic male card Sheryl. I love the fun image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    Laurigami

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is hilarious! I love your card! Thank you for participating over at Creative Moments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning male card Ginny.I love your fab design and colours and the image is so much fun.
    Thanks for joining in my manly theme this week at PFP :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card and fab image. love all the details. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card Sheryl, thanks for joining us at Passion for Promarkers, Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the image and the sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. a very nice card and thank you for ^participation on card and more challenge blog. Scrap grit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx