Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 15 June 2017

Monochrome at I Love Promarkers

Good Morning,
Welcome to another challenge at  I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight’s theme is…
Monochrome ( shades of one colour)
Our Fabulous Sponsor is The Paper Shelter

For my DT card I chose Glamorous Girls


I only used one of the girls for my card.
She was coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from Stamping All Day
The sentiment was made on my PC and the black gems are from my stash.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges……
 Crafty Creations - 2W, 2E - #342 Always Anything Goes (Week 2 of 2)
Inspiration Destination - 2W, F - Anything Goes (Week 1 of 2)
Sisterhood of Crafters - 2nd/4th Wed, 3E - Anything Goes
Passion For Promarkers Challenge W must use promarkers - #399 Add a Sentiment
Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F – Always Anything Goes

Incy Wincy Designs - 1st & 3rd Monday, 5E -  ANYTHING GOES  (Week 2)

8 comments:

  1. Awesome card live that image great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card. I love everything about it! Your coloring is spot on! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations! Ciao, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Use Your Imagination’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely monochrome card. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Sheryl! Wow, she really pops off the page with her monochrome background! I love it! Natalie is sure to love it too! Thanks for sharing this with us at Passion for ProMarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card, love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at PFP
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Beautiful colouring - lovely card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx